- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup syrup from canned pineapple
- ¾ cup minus 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil (or just use vegetable oil if you so prefer)
- 1 ¼ tsp. freshly-grated nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- 3.4 ounce package JELL-O® Vanilla Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Mix
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 3 cups over-ripe bananas
- ¼ cup Macadamia butter
- 1 ¼ cups chopped roasted walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Mash the banana pieces with a hand masher, leave them more than a little chunky.
- Spray 3 small loaf pans with cooking spray. Combine sugar, syrup, oils and eggs; mix well. Add remaining ingredients and combine. Pour mixture into loaf pans.
- Bake for 55 minutes.