- 2 one–ounce packages cellophane noodles
- 2 Tablespoons corn oil
- 1 scallion, white part only, sliced thin
- 1 Tablespoon peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 pound hand chopped fatty pork
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon chili paste with garlic
- 1/2 Tablespoon fermented black beans, rinsed, dried and minced
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 chicken bouillon cube mixed with a scant 1/2 cup boiling water plus three tablespoons Shaoxing rice wine added (optional on the Shaoxing)
- 1 teaspoon Sichuan Peppercorn oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (Kadoya brand preferred)
- 1 scallion, green part, sliced thinly and on an angle
- Soak cellophane noodles in two quarts of very warm water for half an hour, then drain.
- Heat corn oil and stir-fry scallion and ginger for 30 seconds, then add chopped pork and stir-fry an additional minute.
- Add chili paste and minced black beans and when hot, add soy sauce, chicken bouillon, Sichuan Peppercorn oil and sesame oil and mix well until it boils, then continue mixing and add cellophane noodles.
- Add scallion greens and stir well, then serve.
- Prep Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours