- 1/2 small white onion, peeled and rough-chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, roughly-chopped (about 2 cups)
- the white and light green parts of 2 scallions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
- 1/2 serrano pepper, leave the seeds in for a spicier kick!
- 1/2 tsp. freshly-ground grains of Selim (TFD change, original was black peppercorns)
- 1/2 tsp. Hirshon West African Curry Powder (preferred by TFD) or crushed red pepper flakes (original recipe)
- 1/4 tsp. ground-up crayfish bouillon cube (highly-optional TFD change) or just use Kosher salt (original)
- Throw everything into a food processor and blitz until coarsely- or finely-chopped, to your preference.