- 7.5 ounce can Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2–3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2–3 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 2–3 teaspoons capers plus some brine
- 1–2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Some roasted Japanese peas (NOT Wasabi)
- 1–2 shakes Tabasco
- 3/4–1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4–1/3 cup Panko crumbs
- Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- Sour Cream
- Salmon Caviar (optional)
- Black Lumpfish Caviar (optional)
- Minced Chives (optional)
- Minced Chervil (preferred) or Parsley (optional)
- Mix all ingredients up to Panko, form into 2-3 patties, dredge in more Panko. Use a tiny frying pan, the smallest you’ve got (ideally just big enough to hold 1 cake).
- Add several tablespoons ghee (clarified butter), heat over medium till hot. Add cake, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve with Romesco sauce, Dijon mustard & mayonnaise (or tartar sauce) as lines on the plate (all optional but delicious). Top cakes with a dollop of sour cream, and a touch of salmon caviar accented with a bit of black lumpfish (or sevruga, if you’re so inclined!) caviar. Scatter minced chives and chervil or parsley over all.
- Prep Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours
- Category: Recipes