- 4 cups fresh raspberries (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Chambord
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Puree raspberries in a food processor until smooth. Pour through a fine-mesh sieve set over a bowl and press on the solids to extract all the juice.
- Combine water, Chambord, lime juice and sugar in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir the syrup into the fruit puree. Chill the mixture in the refrigerator until cold, about 4 hours.
- Pour the sorbet mixture into an ice cream maker. Freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions. Serve and garnish with a mint leaf or two.
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker, freeze the mixture in a shallow metal cake pan or ice cube trays until solid, about 6 hours.
- Break into chunks and process in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Prep Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours
- Category: Recipes
- Calories: 228.54 kcal
- Sugar: 31.94 g
- Sodium: 6.6 mg
- Fat: 0.85 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.06 g
- Carbohydrates: 41.02 g
- Fiber: 7.4 g
- Protein: 1.43 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg