- 3 baking potatoes, small to medium size
- 2 tbsp. corn oil
- 1 garlic clove, raw
- 1 garlic clove, roasted (or you can just use it raw for a sharper garlic flavor)
- ¼ cup full fat sour cream, TFD endorses only Daisy brand
- ¼ cup best-quality Caesar dressing, Stonewall Kitchen Bacon Caesar Dressing is TFD’s choice, but Marie’s is an excellent much lower-cost alternative
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh tarragon (Optional but TFD likes it, you could also use fresh basil)
- 2 Tbsp. finely-minced fresh chives
- 2 finely-minced anchovy fillets, TFD endorses only Ortiz brand
- 2 tsp. Knorr brand leek recipe mix
- ¼ tsp. Microplaned fresh lemon peel
- 1 tsp. coarsely-ground black pepper, preferably freshly cracked
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp. freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. With fork, pierce potatoes in several places. Place potatoes on oven rack and bake 35 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Cut each potato lengthwise in half. With spoon, carefully scoop out potatoes, placing flesh in medium bowl and leaving potato-skin shells intact.
- In small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add raw and roasted garlic and cook 15 seconds.
- With a hand mixer, mash potatoes with oil/garlic mixture, and all other ingredients.
- Spoon (or pipe for an elegant presentation) the mixture into the 4 reserved potato-skin shells, mounding slightly.
- If you like, cover and refrigerate remaining 2 shells for use another day.
- Place potatoes in shallow baking pan; sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
- Return potatoes to oven and bake about 15 minutes or until hot on the inside and golden on top.
- Calories: 321.37 kcal
- Sugar: 1.55 g
- Sodium: 453.99 mg
- Fat: 18.83 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.39 g
- Trans Fat: 0.01 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.78 g
- Fiber: 1.99 g
- Protein: 13.18 g
- Cholesterol: 29.64 mg