- 1 roast chicken or 4 chicken breasts, coated in flour and shallow-fried
- 1 lb. blackberries, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 3 cloves garlic, finely-minced
- 3 ½ Tbsp. cilantro, finely-minced
- ½ Tbsp. fresh dill, finely-minced
- ¼ tsp. microplaned lemon zest
- ½ tsp. verjus (preferred) or lemon juice
- ½ tsp. Khmeli Suneli Georgian spice blend
- Pinch of cayenne
- Kosher salt and freshly-cracked black pepper to taste
- Keep the chicken warm in a low oven.
- Place the blackberries (leaving a few to garnish) in a fine wire strainer.
- Press the berries in the strainer to extract the juice.
- Add all remaining sauce ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Plate the chicken, drizzle with the sauce and garnish with the remaining berries.