- 250g mixed 7 herbs – I use Borage, Chervil, Chives, Parsley, Tarragon, Basil and Dill
- 250g sour cream with 20-25% fat
- 150g Quark (preferred) or full-fat yogurt
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- Wash the herbs and dry them on paper towel, remove the thick stems.
- Peel the eggs and put the yolk into a mixing bowl, add lemon juice, ⅔ of the herbs, ¼ teaspoon salt and the yogurt.
- Puree using a hand blender.
- Stir the sour cream into the mixture.
- Add the coarsely-chopped egg white.
- At the end, add the remaining finely chopped herbs and season with pepper, salt and lemon juice.
- Let the green sauce rest in the fridge for at least one hour. Serve with boiled potatoes and boiled eggs cut in halves, this is the most traditional way.
- Prep Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours
- Category: Recipes
- Calories: 189.15 kcal
- Sugar: 3.99 g
- Sodium: 427.36 mg
- Fat: 16.08 g
- Saturated Fat: 8.66 g
- Trans Fat: 0.0 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.52 g
- Fiber: 1.0 g
- Protein: 7.08 g
- Cholesterol: 111.98 mg