- 1 part each of:
- Fresh chopped onions
- Fresh chopped garlic
- Fresh grated ginger root
- Fresh orange with peel
- Fresh grated horseradish root
- Fresh oregano
- Fresh rosemary
- Fresh mint
- Dried lavender flowers
- Use ½ part of these:
- black peppercorns, lightly toasted in a dry skillet
- Cloves, lightly toasted in a dry skillet
- Fresh chopped Jalapeños
- About 2 cups (use more or less as needed to cover the herbs and spices) Vim & Vigor – Apple Cider Vinegar Herbal Tonic (strongly preferred) or use Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- Manuka honey or regular honey – either way, use raw and unfiltered honey if at all possible
- 1 tbsp. turmeric (optional but strongly recommended) to mix with the honey
- Fill large glass jar(s) ¾ full with herbs and spices and top off with Vim & Vigor – Apple Cider Vinegar Herbal Tonic (strongly preferred) or use Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Shake twice/day for 14 days. Filter out the solids. Taste, and add Manuka honey mixed with optional turmeric (or regular raw honey, if you so prefer) to taste. Then, bottle, & label.
- Mix 1 part vinegar with 3 parts oil for an incredibly tasty vinaigrette for salads, or take 1 tbsp. straight or mixed with water, twice a day for health.
- Prep Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours