- ¾ ounce Monkey 47 gin
- ¾ ounce Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur
- ¾ ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice
- ½ ounce green Chartreuse
- 1 Tasmanian pepper berry, lightly crushed
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 2 drops of vanilla extract
- Twist of Lime Zest for Garnish
- Combine all in a shaker with ice and shake briskly for 20 seconds.
- After shaking, the mix is poured through a fine-mesh cocktail strainer into a martini glass, so that it contains no ice or peppercorns and is served “straight up”.
The cocktail may have a light purple tinge from the pepper berry, this is normal. Garnish with a twist of lime zest and enjoy responsibly.
- Calories: 52.75 kcal
- Sugar: 6.28 g
- Sodium: 3.72 mg
- Fat: 0.03 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.01 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.75 g
- Fiber: 0.11 g
- Protein: 0.05 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg