- Fresh cranberry juice (not cocktail! – if unavailable, try 100% pomegranate juice, which is delicious and similar in flavor but obviously not traditional) 2dl = 6.8 ounce
- water 4dl = 13.5 ounces
- sugar .5dl = 3.4 tbsp
- Farina .75dl = 5.7 tbsp
- Cold whole milk, flavored with Vana Tallinn or use a dash of Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum
- Berries and edible flowers for garnish (optional)
- Heat the water, juice and sugar until boiling. Slowly pour in the Farina. Boil it while stirring repeatedly for 4-5 minutes. Let it cool just a little and then mix it well with a mixer until very fluffy.
- Serve it with cold milk flavored with Vana Tallinn. The rum-flavored milk should be poured over it (if served in a goblet or glass) or around it (if served in a bowl). Optionally garnish with fresh berries and edible flowers.
- Prep Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours