- Scant 2 1/4 cups Sicilian pistachio paste
- Scant 1/2 cup smooth almond nut butter
- 4 tbsp. acacia honey (preferred) or another not too sweet honey
- 1/2 tsp. Bulgarian rose essence
- 1 cup liquified coconut marijuana oil
- 3 1/2 tsp. freshly-ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp. Hirshon ras-el-hanout (strongly preferred) or a good store-bought version
- 4 tsp. freshly-ground cardamom
- Orange extract to taste
- Green sugar crystals
- Use 1 gram of hashish per 5 grams of coconut oil.
- Coconut oil comes in solid form at 25ºC, so heat it in a bain marie to liquefy it. You can manipulate it with the help of a spoon.
- Cover it and simmer for 1 ½ to 2 hours, stirring the contents regularly to make sure that the contact between the vegetal oil of the coconut and the marijuana is optimal and continuous.
- Once the oil has cooled, it will rise to the surface and solidify. We only have to carefully remove the block of fat and store it – preferably in the refrigerator – since coconut has excellent resistance to oxidation and does not turn rancid like butter.
- After mixing the almond and pistachio powder, add liquid coconut oil together with honey to the mixture, add all the other ingredients and stir with a fork until the mixture is thoroughly blended.
- The final product should be a bright green, spreadable paste.
- Garnish with green sugar crystals.
- Indulge in VERY small quantities until you determine the amount needed to produce the desired effect!
- Keep away from children and pets!
- Prep Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours
- Calories: 1166.28 kcal
- Sugar: 24.79 g
- Sodium: 5.89 mg
- Fat: 109.89 g
- Saturated Fat: 22.96 g
- Trans Fat: 1.15 g
- Carbohydrates: 41.39 g
- Fiber: 8.66 g
- Protein: 14.8 g
- Cholesterol: 61.01 mg