- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise (TFD prefers Duke’s brand for this recipe)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (TFD uses only Daisy brand)
- 2/3 cup chili sauce (TFD suggests Homade Chili Sauce in the round glass jar)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon minced green pepper (TFD prefers poblano peppers to green bell)
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 4 teaspoons finely grated fresh horseradish or 4 teaspoons drained bottled horseradish (TFD says use the fresh if at all possible)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (TFD uses Lea & Perrins, of course)
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 pinch fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley (TFD prefers curly parsley in this recipe)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender, and blend until mixed.
- Do NOT over-blend.
- Refrigerate in a covered jar until serving time.
- Stir before using.
- Use to dress sandwiches or salads, or as a dip for fresh seafood.
- Prep Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours
- Category: Recipes
- Calories: 720.18 kcal
- Sugar: 8.86 g
- Sodium: 1213.31 mg
- Fat: 72.63 g
- Saturated Fat: 13.31 g
- Trans Fat: 0.0 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.25 g
- Fiber: 3.18 g
- Protein: 1.98 g
- Cholesterol: 48.73 mg