***Scroll to bottom to sign up!***
Citizens, who wouldn’t want to push the red button? The beautiful, shiny button? The jolly, CANDY-like button?
For those who are wondering about the reference, I am calling back to this classic of edgy animation:
Few things have given your Leader, the unmatched One who ALONE is TFD! – more satisfaction than leading TFD Nation and enabling My unmatched Citizens to join the culinary revolution begun by Me and now 50,000+ strong!
The cost of running the blog, which amounts to nearly $1000/month between consultants, hosting costs, and marketing, is substantial.
I looked into placing ads on the site, but I decided they were just too annoying (yes, TFD hates ads) – and I wanted to give you a CHOICE to help, as opposed to being FORCED to by watching several obnoxious ads throughout every post.
So, I am giving all brave and true Citizens the opportunity to help by adding a new benefit – CITIZEN PRIME – that will more than justify the ridiculously low cost of $4 per month I am seeking to break even. Yes, Citizens outside the U.S. can upgrade also, as Stripe (our payment processor) is fully international!
So what will you get beyond the satisfaction of keeping the heat on here in TFD’s lair, perched as it is on the volcanic slope of Mt. Erebus in Antarctica?
For only $4 a month – the price of a single Starbucks caffè latte grande, you will receive:
- Not 1, not 2, but *3* PDFs of scanned historic cookbooks that TFD simply cannot live without!
- Listing as a Citizen Prime anytime you comment!
- Exclusive recipes emailed just for subscribers!
- Access to win food prizes and discounts worth hundreds of dollars every month from our sponsors, ONLY available for Citizens Prime!
- Callout as a Citizen Prime if you ask any questions during our soon-to-start podcasts and first crack at asking questions!
…but wait – THERE’S MORE!
- You will also have the unmatched satisfaction of knowing you are one of the inner cadre, one who has taken the step to show your love for TFD Nation in the most direct way possible!
To be clear – NOTHING will be taken away from your TFD experience if you choose not to become a Citizen Prime!
Instead, I hope you CHOOSE to pay a tiny amount per month in appreciation for all my work, research and the thousands of hours of time I have invested and will continue to invest into your reading pleasure.
However, with all that said – if I don’t get at least 250 Citizens to upgrade to Citizen Prime, I will have no choice but to put those obnoxious ads on the site. I truly do not want to, so please – sign up for the upgrade!
I know that your souls ache to achieve the benefits of Citizen Prime status – and who can blame you, as you are demonstrating not just incredible taste but also exceptional decency by your willingness to make TFD Nation a truly unstoppable force for culinary brilliance!
Citizen Prime in-the-making – I, the inestimable One, TFD Himself! – salute you!
Again – I thank all of you from the bottom of my revolutionary heart for being loyal readers of The Food Dictator!
Battle on – YOUR Generalissimo!