- 1 lb. of shelled, raw, unsalted peanuts
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 tablespoons Wasabi powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon green tea powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
- Whisk egg white and water together until the mixture is foamy in a large bowl that can easily hold the peanuts.
- Add peanuts to the egg white mixture and stir gently until the all of the egg white coats the peanuts.Put the Wasabi powder, green tea powder salt and cornstarch into a bowl. Mix the ingredients together
- Mix the Wasabi mixture into the bowl of peanuts. Stir gently until the coating covers the peanuts.
- Spoon out the Wasabi peanuts on to a foil covered cookie sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the nuts from the oven and let cool.
- May be kept for a week in an airtight container.
- Category: Recipes
- Calories: 660.61 kcal
- Sugar: 5.4 g
- Sodium: 309.85 mg
- Fat: 55.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.12 g
- Carbohydrates: 21.52 g
- Fiber: 10.29 g
- Protein: 30.39 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg