- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese – softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste (preferred) or vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon freshly-ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon freshly-ground nutmeg
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- 2 ½ oz best-quality white chocolate – finely chopped
- 2 ½ oz best-quality dark chocolate – finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line pans with parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, salt and baking powder and set aside.
- Beat butter with spices, sugar and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix well. Gradually add flour mixture and mix until it’s well combined. Stir in chopped dark and white chocolates. Stir dried cranberries gently into the batter.
- Drop a heaping tablespoon of batter onto a pan, leaving an inch of space between.
- Set the cookies in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes before baking.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes (until the edges become golden brown).Let them cool a few minutes in the pan, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in the fridge.
- Category: Recipes
- Calories: 711.85 kcal
- Sugar: 76.89 g
- Sodium: 260.89 mg
- Fat: 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 13.74 g
- Trans Fat: 0.01 g
- Carbohydrates: 115.52 g
- Fiber: 4.52 g
- Protein: 9.58 g
- Cholesterol: 75.43 mg