- 200g raw peanuts
- peanut oil for frying
- 1 small old cucumber
- 3 shallots, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 red jalapeno or fresno pepper, cut into thin rings and de-seeded
- 3 tablespoons of aged black Chinese vinegar
- ½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tsp of sesame oil, Kadoya brand strongly preferred
- 1 tsp of sugar
- ¼ tsp of Knorr Aromat seasoning
- minced Cilantro leaves for garnish
- minced celery leaves for garnish
- Peel the cucumber and cut into small dice.
- Soak the raw peanuts in warm water for 20 minutes, until the red skin Is easily removed from the nuts.
- Fry the peanuts in hot oil until richly-colored, drain.
- Combine the peanuts, shallots, garlic and cucumber in a container.
- Add old vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, Knorr seasoning, red pepper slices and stir evenly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes, sprinkle with minced cilantro and celery leaves and serve.
- Calories: 615.85 kcal
- Sugar: 8.81 g
- Sodium: 129.09 mg
- Fat: 55.95 g
- Saturated Fat: 8.41 g
- Trans Fat: 0.0 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.9 g
- Fiber: 6.38 g
- Protein: 15.03 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg