- 1/2 cup top-quality popcorn kernels
- 3 tablespoons Duck Fat
- 1 tablespoon buttery-style Greek Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons D’Artagnan White Truffle Butter
- 1/2 cup truffled Moliterno al Tartufo cheese, grated super-fine
- Big pinch of finely ground Herbs de Provence
- The tiniest pinch of ground asafœtida
- Calabrian salt (preferred) or Malden sea salt, to taste
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt truffle butter. Remove from heat, add the olive oil and set aside.
- Heat the duck fat and 1 popcorn kernel, over medium-high heat, in a large pot with a lid.
- As soon as the kernel pops, add the rest of the popcorn, cover the pot and shake over the heat—quickly moving the pot back and forth over the burner—until the popping stops.
- Pour half of the popcorn into a large mixing bowl, removing any unpopped kernels. Drizzle half of the butter-oil mixture and sprinkle half of the cheese, spices and herbs over the popcorn with Calabrian salt to taste, tossing to evenly distribute.
- Repeat with the rest of popcorn and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours
- Calories: 339.6 kcal
- Sugar: 0.19 g
- Sodium: 136.48 mg
- Fat: 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 14.24 g
- Trans Fat: 0.66 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.34 g
- Fiber: 1.91 g
- Protein: 5.72 g
- Cholesterol: 56.96 mg